Rode Lavalier GO
- 100% Authentic
- Free Same Day Delivery Within Doha
- Cash On Delivery
- 12 Months Warranty Protection
Condenser lavalier microphone
- Perfectly matched to Røde Wireless GO
- Also suitable for other devices with 3.5 mm microphone input
- Compatible e.g. with notebooks, DSLR cameras and mobile recorders
- Miniature condenser capsule with omni-directional characteristic
- Broadcastable sound quality
- Transmission range: 20 - 20000 Hz
- Sound pressure level limit: 110 dB
- Kevlar-reinforced connection cable with 1.2 m length
- 3.5 mm TRS jack plug with gold-plated contacts
- Dimensions (microphone with draft shield): 24 x 11 x 11 mm
- Weight: 12 g
Includes foam windscreen, crocodile clip and transport bag
The Lavalier GO is a professional-grade lavalier microphone designed for use in a wide range of applications. The 3.5mm TRS connector is designed to pair perfectly with the RØDE Wireless Go series and most recording devices with a 3.5mm TRS microphone input.
Featuring a discreet 4.5mm omnidirectional condenser capsule, the Lavalier GO delivers crystal-clear audio in any environment and is incredibly forgiving when it comes to placement on talent, allowing for greater flexibility in fast-paced situations. It is available in black or white for easy concealment on any clothing.
Discreet, Crystal-clear Audio
Ideal for everything from presenting to camera to podcasting on the go, the Lavalier GO delivers professional results that will elevate your content. It comes with a pop filter for minimising plosives and a durable mounting clip with in-built cable management for quick and easy mounting on talent, ensuring you can capture crystal-clear audio every time.
The Perfect Pair
The Lavalier GO features a 3.5mm TRS connector for plugging into any device with a 3.5mm microphone input, including audio recorders, cameras, mobile devices, and computers, but is optimised for use with the RØDE Wireless GO series. Simply plug it into the Wireless GO transmitter for broadcast-quality audio in any situation.
Acoustic & ElectricalAcoustic PrinciplePermanently Polarised CondenserPolar PatternOmnidirectionalFrequency Range20Hz - 20kHzOutput Impedance3k Ω TypicalSignal-to-noise Ratio67 dBEquivalent Noise27 dB TypicalMaximum SPL110 dBSensitivity-35dB (17.8mV @94dB SPL)Dynamic Range83dB TypicalPower RequirementsPowered from plug-in power TRS socket (2.7V)Output ConnectionGold-plated TRS plug